MATERNITY/SALARIED GP VACANCY – BROOMWOOD HEALTH CENTRE (6-12 MONTHS)
5 SESSIONS PER WEEK
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, supportive, dynamic practice who are striving for positive change in the community.
For those with a specialist interest or need for flexible working the team would be delighted to work alongside you to tailor your job specification accordingly.
As a forward thinking practice we have innovative ways of multidisciplinary working to regulate GP workload:
- We have a full time clinical coder with a medical degree; GPs can expect to see as little as 5 letters per day.
- We have 1 pharmacist (+ a PCN Pharmacist) who carry out medication reviews, up titration clinics, triage for minor ailments
- We also have an Advanced Nurse practitioner who has appointments daily for triage
- We have a fantastic team of nurses and HCAs who have been trained to look at blood results, minor ailments and telephone triage, therefore sharing the duty surgeries
- We are a GMS Practice with just over 11,000 patients
- GP Training Practice
- Close proximity to M25 and public transport networks
- 6 weeks Annual leave plus 1 week CPD
- EMIS Web Computer System/Paperlight
- Excellent nursing and admin team
- High QOF achievement
- Provider of Enhanced Sexual Health Services
- Protected In-house Educational Meeting
- Good links with local practices and CCG
- We are a member of the Bromley GP Alliance
- We would be happy to support colleagues who want to pursue further clinical interests.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have any questions or are interested in meeting the Broomwood Team.
Please contact Mrs Kirk on: 01689 832454
Surgery visits are welcome by arrangement
Applications with CV to: email@example.com
START DATE: August 2021